Follow the guide to discover your Cookeo Touch
Welcome to your Cookeo Touch. We've put together a quick guide for you, to make the most of your one-pot cooker when you're first starting out. In no time at all, you'll be confidently using it everyday.
Let's get your Cookeo Touch up and running
Step 1: Unboxing
- Read through the welcome guide
- Remove any stickers
- Assemble the steam basket
Step 2: Clean your Cookeo Touch
Before your first use and after each time using it, you should take care of your Cookeo Touch:
- Use a damp cloth to clean the appliance and touch screen
- Clean the cooking bowl (dishwasher safe)
- Clean the water collector after each use (dishwasher)
- Take the lid apart and clean it by following the instructions in the video
Step 3: Connect your Cookeo Touch to your Wi-Fi network
- Plug in your Cookeo Touch and turn it on
- Connect to the Wi-Fi by following the instructions in the video
- Before use, update your Cookeo Touch in order to enjoy the full experience
Step 4: Create your Moulinex account and connect it to your Cookeo Touch
- Download the Cookeo app
- Sign in to create your account
- Connect your account to your Cookeo Touch by following the instructions in the video
There we have it - enjoy your first experience with your Cookeo Touch"
Benefit from a quick access to your Cookeo Touch support
"- register your purchase date - check your warranty duration - get quick access to all the questions and answers related to your device, - find genuine parts and accessories - …"
How to use your Cookeo Touch
Cookeo Touch offers a unique and smart way to cook. Easy and intuitive, it's the innovative technology you've been waiting for that makes cooking as easy as one-two-three. Take a look at our 'How To' videos below.
Learn the basics
Your very first meal
It's as easy as pie, just follow the step-by-step guide with photos, videos, and tips for getting it just right.
In the mood for something in particular?
With the intuitive search filters, you can easily find a recipe according to type of dishes, preparation time, and so on.
Get creative with the Manual mode
Let your imagination run wild. Take full control using the manual modes such as pressure, steam, and much more.
Go even further…
Choose an ingredient and let Cookeo do the rest
Select something from the Ingredients menu to whip up meals without worrying about cooking times or methods.
Use the Delayed Start setting to suit your schedule
Delay cooking for up to 15 hours, and when it's finished, Cookeo Touch keeps the pot warm. Bon appétit!
Create a digital recipe book
Select your favourite recipes on the app, program them on to your Cookeo and cook them whenever you like.
How to maintain the Cookeo Touch
Discover our maintenance advices dedicated to the Cookeo Touch and find out our tips to extend its life. By taking care of your Cookeo Touch, you can enjoy it longer.
How to clean the Cookeo Touch?
"Clean the appliance after each use. You can clean the cooking bowl and steam basket with hot soapy water or in the dishwasher. Clean the body of the appliance with a damp cloth."
How to maintain the lid of my Cookeo?
After each use, allow the appliance to cool, then dismantle the cover and its components (valve cover, ball cover and ball) then clean with soapy water.
How do I manage the brightness of my screen?
"When you are on the home screen, slide the menu to the right and select settings. In "My device" you can choose three brightness levels."
Tip and tricks
"Do you have a problem with your Cookeo Touch? There are solutions to your questions. You can find answers in our online FAQ, as well as in the user manuals and user guide. Don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service if you can't find the answer to your question."
Impossible to close the lid
- Check that the opening handle is in the open position before moving the lid to the closed position (green lock).
- Check that the nut of the metal lid is quite tight.
- Check that the violet ball cap (located on the top of the metal lid) is in the correct locked position (closed lock).
- If you are at the end of cooking and you want to close the lid, wait until the hot vapours have dissipated before closing the lid.
- Check for foreign bodies between the bowl and the heating plate. Remove the bowl and check that the heating plate, the central element and the underside of the bowl are clean. Also check that the central element can move freely.
- The bowl may be deformed (after an impact, fall...). The bowl must be changed at an authorised service centre.
What do I do if the screen doesn't turn on?
- Check that the device is not in standby mode by pressing the white center dot (under the touch screen).
- Make sure that the power cable is connected to the power supply.
- If the product is powered, unplug the power cord for 10 - 15 seconds and then plug it back in. If the problem persists, contact our customer service or take your device to an approved service centre.
The device does not build up pressure.
- Check with the help of the user manual that all parts of the inner metal cover are present, securely in place and clean and that the metal cover is sufficiently screwed on.
- Make sure that the locking rod is not mounted upside down. The magnetised part of the locking rod must be on the same side as the ball and the locking rod seal on the opposite side of the ball.
- Check that there is sufficient water in the cooking bowl.
Extend the life of your Cookeo Touch
"Moulinex is there by you every step of your Cookeo's life.Repair packages, regardless of the issue, are available beyond your 2-year warranty, at a reasonable and fixed price. In addition to a quick and easy process, enjoy a 6-month extended warranty on the entire product."
Reparability and warranty
Download the instructions for use
Download the guarantee
"Our customer service is available for all questions relating to your Moulinex product or a service. You can reach us by phone during opening hours or directly on the chat displayed at the bottom right of your screen. At any time, do not hesitate to contact our team using the form, we will handle your request as quickly as possible."